Kunde (pronounced: kün-dey, spelled: ཀུན་བདེ།) Institute, a center for Tibetan wellness and healing, was founded by Doctor Yangdron Kalzang in 2004. The name “Kunde” was given to the center by her root teacher, Kenpo Troru Tsenam Rinpoche, one of the most highly respected scholars of traditional Tibetan Medicine in Tibet. In Tibetan, “Kunde” means “may all beings be healthy, wealthy and happy.” Dedicated to the mission of benefiting all people with affordable, integrative health services, Kunde offers a variety of traditional Tibetan and Asian medical modalities. Offices are located in Daly City and Berkeley.
We often integrate our treatment plans with the expertise of other health care providers. If you’re a primary care or family physician, specialist, therapist or health care professional, we welcome your referrals. We excel in communicating and collaborating with you to ensure our patients receive thorough, cohesive care.
Please fax your referral to 415.580.6117 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you!
We regularly provide referrals and recommendations to specialists in the following areas:
- Bodywork, chiropractic, osteopathy, physical medicine, physical therapy, orthopedic and general surgery
- Family and Primary Care physicians
- Gynecology (including reproductive endocrinology and holistic gynecology)
- Mindfulness-based meditation
- Nutritionist & Dieticians
- Psychotherapists and psychiatrists