Kunde (pronounced: kün-dey, spelled: ཀུན་བདེ།) Institute, a center for Tibetan wellness and healing, was founded by Doctor Yangdron Kalzang in 2004. The name “Kunde” was given to the center by her root teacher, Kenpo Troru Tsenam Rinpoche, one of the most highly respected scholars of traditional Tibetan Medicine in Tibet. In Tibetan, “Kunde” means “may all beings be healthy, wealthy and happy.” Dedicated to the mission of benefiting all people with affordable, integrative health services, Kunde offers a variety of traditional Tibetan and Asian medical modalities. Offices are located in Daly City and Berkeley.
Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Please submit following information to determine your benefits and whether you qualify for courtesy billing.
- Verification of your insurance plan is a courtesy, and can not be guaranteed. We urge you to be proactive with your insurance plan and call the number on the back of the card to see what is covered under your plan. Usually, that information may be obtained by you in a much faster and convenient way.
- Verification of insurance does not guarantee coverage of acupuncture benefits.
- Unless insurance is verified ahead of time, the time-of-service cash rate will be charged. If one finds they have benefits after their first visit, they will have a credit towards future copays.
- Please submit all insurance information in the Insurance Verification Form, we will get back to you within 2 -3 business days.