With a goal to construct a bridge between Tibetan and Western Integrative Medicine to share the benefits and perspectives of these systems in a rigorous and open dialogue. We co-host "Tibetan and Western Integrative Symposium" with a focus on different topic each year for the past years with Stanford University School of Medicine, and Global Health Research Foundation. The upcoming conference will be held on May 22 - 23, 2020 at Stanford University, for more information about the conference, please visit conference website at www.twims.org.
- 5th Tibetan and Western Integrative Medicine Symposium: Developing Personalized Care Approaches Oct. 5 - 6, 2018
- 4th Annual Symposium on Western and Tibetan Medicine: Integrative Approaches to Pain Management, April 14 - 15, 2017
- 3rd Annual Symposium on Western and Tibetan Medicine: Searching for Integrative Care on March 11, 2016
- 2nd Annual Symposium on Western and Tibetan Medicine: Bridges to Heath through Tibetan Medicine: A Panel in Medical and Spiritual Understanding at Stanford University on Nov 16, 2012
- 1st Annual Symposium on Western and Tibetan Medicine: Integrative Medicine Module for Future Medicine: Tibetan and Western Medicine on Oct 24, 2008