About this Event
Mindfulness Meditation is a powerful practice offering tools for individuals to walk more in balance and reduce the mental, emotional, and physical impact from their daily lives. The practice is effective to manage stress, fear and anxiety. During this series, we will explore Beginner’s Mind, Power of the Mind, Patience and Generosity.
- Session 1 - Beginner's Mind
- Session 2 - Power of the Mind
- Session 3 - Patience
- Session 4 - Generosity
Lobsang Tsering Phartsang - Lobsang is trained to teach mindfulness meditation in a variety of settings and also teaches Tibetan language courses. He is also a licensed massage therapist, who has completed his study of TIbetan Medicine at the Sorig Institute, and is also a student of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Lobsang is a former Buddhist monk, who holds a Geshe Ngarampa degree (degree is equivalent to a Master’s degree in western colleges and universities) from the Gyudmed University.
- Friday, Feb 26, 2016 from 7:30 PM to 8:25 PM (PST)
- Friday, Mar 25, 2016 from 7:30 PM to 8:25 PM (PST)
- Friday, Apr 29, 2016 from 7:30 PM to 8:25 PM (PST)
- Friday, May 27, 2016 from 7:30 PM to 8:25 PM (PST)